The civil + infrastructure team at ASRC Construction specializes in complex heavy civil,
infrastructure and utility projects both on and off the road system for public and private clients.
We specialize in design-bid-build, design-build and CM/GC planning and construction of
runways, roads, highways, bridges and utilities for federal, state, municipal agencies as well as
commercial developers and owners.
Our services include:
- Demolition and reclamation: concrete, asphalt, and utility demolition and disposal
- Material source development and management: gravel pit development and operation
- Processing: rock and aggregate crushing and screening; asphalt rotomilling and recycling
- Asphalt: manufacturing and placement of hot mix asphalt
- Concrete: manufacturing and placement of concrete (including airfield concrete)
- Mass excavation: site and building excavation
- Embankment and revetment construction and stabilization
- Water, sewer and storm drain utilities (above and below ground)
- Surveying: construction, building, and land
Specialized Utility Systems
Although we offer a broad range of civil construction services, we are uniquely experienced with
the design and construction of Arctic and sub-Arctic utility systems – specifically water and
wastewater. Across the North Slope of Alaska, ASRC Construction has built and maintained an
extensive above and underground network of water and wastewater systems to support the
critical infrastructure needs of Arctic communities.
From the northernmost airport in the United States to a fighter-jet base in Southcentral Alaska,
our civil group specializes in transportation projects – specifically airport construction and
improvements for local, state and federal agencies. Our team understands the unique design
requirements and safety measures commonly found in airport and airfield construction.
For over 15 years, ASRC Construction has constructed and maintained the airfield and
associated support areas at Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson (JBER) near Anchorage, Alaska.
Home to the F-22 Raptor, C-17 Globemaster, C-130 Hercules and many other fixed wing and
rotary support aircraft, the operation of the JBER airfield is critical to our nation’s defense. Visit
our Government page for more information.
Late-Model Equipment Fleet
ASRC Construction owns, operates and maintains a $45 million fleet of light and heavy duty
equipment to support our civil construction operations throughout Alaska. From asphalt mix
plants and laydown equipment to 100-ton excavators and heavy-haul articulating rock trucks,
our modern fleet is equipped to operate in some of the harshest environments.